Join a dynamic team contributing to some of the country’s most prestigious projects.
At JW Projects we take pride in our history of excellence, with nearly a decade of successful project deliveries and a team boasting hundreds of combined years of knowledge and expertise. Now, we are on the lookout for another exceptional Project Manager to help us continue our legacy of achievement and innovation.
Whilst prior experience in aluminium and glass is preferred, we also welcome builders and individuals with similar backgrounds who are seeking a fresh opportunity.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Lead and manage staff, ensuring that tasks are completed to the required standard
- Managing resources, ensuring the required product is in front of your team and accommodate for changes
- Continuously monitoring quality and compiling QA reports
- Ensuring project time, cost, quality, and milestones are met
- Taking and processing site measurements
- Technical advice to installers & estimation teams
- Day-to-day project management
- Ensuring projects are delivered in line with JW Projects values and principles.
In return, we offer:
- Great working conditions with a young and vibrant team with low turnover
- Health Insurance cover
- Vehicle, cell phone, laptop
- Further career development and progression
- Contributions and assistance toward position/industry-related study
- A team that recognizes hard work and rewards accordingly
- Performance benefits
- A competitive package is on offer for the successful candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you!